23 | Liverpool, UK
WHAT’S BLUSH & NOISE ALL ABOUT THEN?
Blush & Noise has been my little corner of the internet for the past 3 years! Blush & Noise is basically my public therapist, I talk anything from personal style, beauty, music and even lifestyle and mental health, it’s a place where my voice is heard (or read) with the intent of inspiring others, no matter what the subject may be! Despite being no beauty or fashion guru, I have a keen interest in it, i’m all about testing new things out, trial and error and all the jazz, and of course I share what I’m loving, using & wearing here on Blush & Noise!
HELLO, IT’S ME..
I am a Liverpool based and born fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger – As you can probably tell! I’m a lover of all things 60’s & 70’s inspired with an overflowing wardrobe and a collection of lipsticks that are all similar colours – Yep, I’m that kind of girl! A major hoarder and scatter brain, however I like to think they’re traits of a creative mind!
Latest Blog Posts…
- Can High-street Clothing Be Both Sustainable & Stylish? | Sustainable Dairies #1 – Nobody’s Child.
- Getting The Keys To My First Home.
- How A Positive Mindset Changed My Life.
- 2 Years Since Graduating University| What I’ve Learnt.
- What I Wore At Glastonbury Festival 2019.