Lately NYX has well and truly established itself within the UK, despite the products being available in the UK for a few years now, getting our UK hands on them has always been a bit of an issue. Thankfully Boots have launched scattered NYX concessions throughout the UK, so getting your hands on these amazing products has never been so easy!
Obviously, it’s only right for me to haul everything I bought as that’s a logic justification, right? Well at least I’m going to convince myself that it is anyways! NYX never fail to overwhelm me, there range of products is absolutely outstanding and It literally takes me hours to have a good old gander throughout their stands in my local Boots! They have pretty much everything you need for palettes, to lipsticks to foundations and face powders and their colour range is absolute perfection, there’s genuinely something for everyone, with amazing value for money! What more you could want?
WHAT I BOUGHT
- NYX SOFT MATTE LIP-CREAM : CANNES
- NYX SOFT MATTE LIP-CREAM : ATHENS
- NYX SOFT MATTE LIP-CREAM : STOCKHOLM
- NYX LINGERIE LIQUID LIPSTICK : PUSH UP
- NYX LIP PENCIL : NUDE SUEDE SHOES
- NYX EYESHADOW PAN : HAPPY HOUR
- NYX EYE SHADOW PAN : GUILT TRIP
- NYX EYESHADOW PAN : BONFIRE
- NYX EYESHADOW PAN : SHOW GIRL
- NYX EYE SHADOW SINGLE POT : LOL
- NYX JUMBO EYE PENCIL : RUST
- NYX JUMBO EYE PENCIL : MILK
- NYX WONDER PENCIL : FAIR/LIGHT
- NYX EYEBROW GEL : BLONDE
- NYX MATTE FINISH SETTING SPRAY
SEE ALL ABOUT WHAT I BOUGHT…
Hope you guys enjoyed this little post on what I’ve been buying from NYX recently!
See you on Wednesday!