To me, the best kind of listening is Sunday listening, if you can’t imagine yourself sitting in a Cafe with either rain gently sliding down the fogged up window, with Autumn leaves littering the floor outside, then you’re doing it all wrong.
Here’s a helping hand, take note, even make a Spotify playlist if it suits you. Enjoy!
– The Libertines – Music When The Lights Go Out
– Jens Lekman – Your Arms Around Me
– The Magnetic Fields – Absolutely Cuckoo
– Bombay Bicycle Club – Dust On The Ground (Acoustic, from Flaws)
– Nico – These Days
– Daniel Johnson – ‘True Love Will Find You In The End
– Belle and Sebastian – Suicide Girl
– She & Him – You Really Got A Hold On Me
Feel free to share your Sunday/Easy listening favourites. Sorry for not posting in a while, however when an ounce of inspirations hits I will always write up a post.